Friday 29 June 2012

Harlow & Co Sparkling Waters

Hello hello! I managed to find time to squeeze one more post in before I go away for the weekend! I'm scheduling this post so I'm writing it on Thursday. I like doing scheduled posts, it feels like time travel almost. Haha. I'm cooking food for the weekend so I thought I might as well paint my nails and put up another post while everything is in the oven.
I decided to wear a glitterbomb for the weekend because they last longer, and my order from Harlow & Co. had just the polish. Sparkling Waters is the first glitter I've ever loved. It's full of blue and silver microglitter with larger silver hexes. And when I went outside, I found a happy surprise- holo microglitter!!! Yes! The formula is great, not too thick or thin and I didn't need to place the glitter with the brush or any other annoying procedure. The pictures show three coats of Sparkling Waters over one coat of Nicole by OPI Party in the Penthouse.

 Sparkling Waters can be bought here and I definitely recommend checking out what else they have, they carry lots of amazing brands and best of all shipping is cheap in Canada!

Pictures are outside in the sun!



Sparkly and... upside down? Ok then. Hope you enjoyed! Do you like glitter?? What's the best glitter you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment