Thursday 21 June 2012

HITS No Olimpo Atena

Hello! Yesterday I had some awesome nail mail from Llarowe, I got a few of the discontinued Ozotics as well as some other polishes that caught my eye. Including this one, Atena from the No Olimpo collection of holographics. Before I got into reading nail polish blogs, I had never seen a holographic polish before. They're amazing, and I'm very happy to own several now. This one is awesome because it's such a bright colour. It seems like lots of holos out there are really pale subdued shades, but this way you get the double whammy of bright pink and holo! Formula was good, I used three coats with basecoat but no topcoat. I didn't have any problems with patchiness or streaking. The HITS brush is a little different but once you get used to it, it works fine. In the shade this looks like a bright cranberry pink with silver shimmer, but out in the sun or bright lights you can see the rainbows! I apologize for the weird bit of polish on my ring finger, I didn't see it in real life and now the sun is hiding again so I can't retake them. The weather here is so unpredictable!






No comments:

Post a Comment