Sunday 17 June 2012

Quo by Orly Purple Daydream

Hello! Happy weekend everybody! I'm bagged today, last night my boyfriend and I drove down to Calgary to see Porter Robinson. It was a good show and lots of fun to go dancing for the night, but we (namely me) drove back after the show because we had to be home early today and I am sleepy! Definitely going to be napping before work.
Today I have another bright polish for you. This one is my boyfriend's favorite, he actually bought it for me after seeing it on one of his clients. He asked that I wear it again soon, so I decided to put it up on here! It's from a brand called Quo that is available exclusively at Shoppers Drug Mart. The nail polish line is parented by Orly, so it's of good quality. The colour is called Purple Daydream, although you can see that it's really not purple at all. This is a bright fuschia, almost neon. In fact it does dry to satin matte, so remember your top coat! This is another polish with secret shimmer, which becomes more obvious when topcoatted. Formula was good, as you would expect from a polish giant like Orly. I believe I used three coats for peace of mind, two probably would have been okay but I have some staining near the free edge from a blue colour I wore a while back. Gross.
Photos are all outside in the sun! I wish it would be sunny more, June has been ridiculously rainy so far. I want to swatch my holos!


No comments:

Post a Comment