Tuesday 5 June 2012

Claire's Mini Neon- Orange

Happy Saturday everyone! I've spent the day doing absolutely nothing, I worked a split shift yesterday and picked up a shift waitressing at a nightclub last night so I needed to recover! I didn't get home until almost 4 am and I was so tired I crawled into bed with my clothes on haha. Later on my boyfriend and I are going for dinner with another couple, but that's about all the excitement we have planned.
Now that it's summer, neons are super big right now. They're not usually my speed, but I picked up a set of 5 neon mini polishes from Claire's ages ago and thought what the heck. I went with the orange today because I haven't used it before. I used a coat of white underneath to amp up the color, and it's definitely bright! Formula wise, I did find it to be kind of streaky and patchy. Thicker coats helped but I still needed 4, and maybe it would have looked better with 5. It also dried matte, so I used topcoat to shine it up. The color is definitely BRIGHT though, my camera couldn't get it right! Pictures kept making it look yellowish, it's very very orange in real life.
 Haha that is all written from Saturday, I didn't get around to putting pictures up till today.



No comments:

Post a Comment