Saturday 16 June 2012

China Glaze Custom Kicks

I've been painting my nails like crazy lately! I bought this colour quite a while ago and it's been sitting neglected and forlorn in my untrieds bin. I finally put it on and I was like "Whoa, why have I been ignoring you all this time?!" This colour is awesome. Bright blue-green, with a very hidden golden shimmer. It shows up on the bottle but not much on the nail, and not with my crappy old camera haha. I would almost count this as a creme because unless you're peering at your nails you aren't going to see much shimmer. This colour is from the Kicks collection China Glaze put out way back in 2009. That's pretty old. Formula wise I recall this being decent. I doubled up on base coat because I was afraid of staining and when I took it off, I didn't have any. So that's good. I think I used three coats because that's just how I roll. Trying to take a picture of this polish was a real pain (you like my alliteration??) my camera did not want to focus to save its life. Kind of like me right now, but I'm writing this post very late at night because I couldn't sleep. :( Anyway, on to the good stuff. 
The first one is indoors at night with (badly aimed) flash, the second two are outdoors in the sun. If you look really closely you can kind of see the shimmer where the sun hits my nails. And also a random piece of lint or something attached to my ring finger in the bottom picture :S




No comments:

Post a Comment