Friday 6 July 2012

Essence Colour and Go Choose Me

Hello hello! Long time no post, I'm sorry! Boonstock was really fun, I loved so many of the bands and DJs! I ended up really liking Volbeat and Gob even though I hadn't listened to them much before. And obviously Avicii was great as usual. So after that exhausting weekend, I ended up getting sick (boo!) so I spent the past few days sleeping and sniffling. Then Wednesday night we went to Avicii again in Calgary because my boyfriend is obsessed with him. So pretty much I'm just getting back to normal now, and that includes posting.
Today I have a polish that sat in my untried pile for quite a time until I got around to it. It's a beautiful colour, it just took me a while to get it on! It's Choose Me from the Essence Colour and Go mini line. I actually didn't even know Essence was available in Canada, but then I found a small display at Shoppers Drug Mart and it had some polishes! Choose Me is a bright teal with gorgeous gold glass fleck shimmer. The formula was nice, I did three coats out of compulsion but two probably would have sufficed. The brush did seem a little strange but that could just take some getting used to.

This colour is EXTREMELY dupe-able. I believe OPI Catch Me in Your Net, Orly Halley's Comet, and Zoya Charla are all dupes to it. However this was I think $1.49 so really, can't go wrong there.

Pictures are outside, in the first shot I was getting rained on! Then the sun peeked out for the first time all week, yay! I'm holding topcoat because the mini bottle is a PITA to hang on to!




No comments:

Post a Comment