Sunday 8 July 2012

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Exquisite Peach

So today I have a weird colour. This has been in my stash for a little over 5 years now. I bought this at some dollar-store type place shortly before my high school graduation because it almost exactly matched my dress. Oddly enough, now I don't care for this colour on me nail polish-wise, but I loved my dress. Anyway now that I have sufficiently aged myself, let's get on with it!
This colour is weird because the peach is offset with a strange greenish shimmer. The base colour itself doesn't change, so it's not a duochrome. I don't see colours with unusual shimmer often, I think I would like it a lot in a not-peach tone haha. Formula wise I don't recall having issues, it was sheer so I used three coats. The first photo is in sun, then in shade, then close up of the unusual shimmer. Hmm there appears to be some kind of bald spot on my pinkie, oops! Look away!




No comments:

Post a Comment