Monday 23 July 2012

Revlon Scandalous aka Facets of Fuschia

Hello! So today I have a drugstore find for you, I quite like it! Revlon Scandalous is a black jelly base with pinkish purple hexes and microglitter. When this was first released it was called Facets of Fuschia, but then it was renamed Scandalous and made part of the core line. The cool thing about this polish is that it's a dupe for Deborah Lippmann's Bad Romance. I would much rather pay under $5 than the $15+ hers sell for, yay bargains! This went on pretty sheer the first coat, but by the third it was nice and opaque. The glitter is thick enough that I didn't need to dab it on at all. My only minor complaint is that when doing cleanup, I had a few stubborn glitters that wanted to stick out past my polish line a little, but you can't win them all!

Unfortunately I have just the one picture for you, there was a weird smudge on my middle finger that is really distracting on all the other pictures. Funny how these things never show up to my eye or the camera screen! I need to look more closely I think!

2 comments:

  1. I have it with the previous name. i like to apply it over a black or dark purple shade because is a bit sheer so saves me build up too many coats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree, I bet it would look awesome over a dark purple! I'll have to try that :)

    ReplyDelete