Wednesday 25 July 2012

Revlon Sunshine Sparkle

So today I have another Revlon polish for you, also part of their core line. Sunshine Sparkle is a light buttery yellow with subtle silver shimmer. I love the colour of this polish, it's very light and happy! Unfortunately, the formula leaves much to be desired. It's sheer and streaky, and refuses to self-level. The pictures show four coats, and some nails could probably have used a fifth but I wasn't having any of that. It's also very slow to dry on it's own, a quick-dry topcoat is a must here! All that said, I still love the colour enough to keep it around until I find a better pastel yellow. 
Speaking of quick-dry topcoat, I need to find  some polish thinner soon because my Seche Vite is taking on the consistency of glue, yikes!
Well that is it for now, I hope you all have a lovely day and thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment