Sunday 30 December 2012

Some Random Swatches!

Hey everyone! I hope your weekend is going well, mine got off to a bad start when I came home to find that my kitten had hurt himself falling and the vet said he broke his pelvis :( He's doing better now, hopefully he will heal up on his own and not need surgery. BUT my weekend is ending on a better note, I'm going to see Zedd tonight! I'm very excited, he's been on my to-see list for quite a while.

On a polish note, I have a few random swatches here and I don't feel like I have enough to say about them for each to get its own post.


Dynamite Blue Symphony- this is a little polish I grabbed in a clothing store I like, I was waiting in line and happened to see a display up by the front. Naturally I caved and grabbed a couple. This is a deep, bright blue shimmer. Not unique but a good shade to have on hand, and formula was good! Two coats.


China Glaze Immortal- A colour from the Halloween collection, Immortal is a grey creme with blue and pink shimmer. I really like it, but as you can see it was a bit patchy at two coats. Next time I'll be sure to do three! Formula was good otherwise, easy to control.


Jessica Platinum Wishes- I LOVE This polish. I've shown it over China Glaze Liquid Leather. It has multicoloured and holo multiglitter in a clear base. The colours look like blue, red, and green predominately, but there are others in there. I haven't seen this polish on blogs and I have no idea why not, it's from the Holiday collection and it's amazing. I have another glitter to show but it's like I forgot how to work my camera when I was photographing and all my pictures were terrible.

That's all for now! I hope you enjoyed.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I hope your kitten feels better soon. That Jessica polish is gorgeous! Great swatches :)

    ReplyDelete