Sunday 16 December 2012

Barielle Elle's Spelll

Hey everyone! I hope you're all having good weekends. Mine has been okay, I've been feeling under the weather the past couple days so I've been having lots of bed rest. For me, bed rest also apparently means online polish shopping, so happy early Christmas to me I guess!! Now this is a cool polish I'd had on my wishlist for a while before I found it in a blog sale. Elle's Spell is a red jelly base packed with these cool orange-red flakies. At more extreme angles, you can see the flakes take on a green shift too. I forgot to get photos of that, whoops! The base colour is pretty sheer, I had to use three coats for opacity and there's still some VNL. Next time I may try it layered to see how that works. Other than sheerness, I didn't have trouble with the formula. I think the flakes make this an interesting take on the holiday red trend. 



There you have it! Just a quick one for today, hope you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment