Thursday 6 December 2012

Sation Miss Emo Shun All

Hey there!
So I'm sure you may have seen this colour on other blogs, it is FANTASTIC! I saw this on I think Kellie Gonzo a long time ago and I was in LOVE. Sation is unfortunately hard to find irl, I know it's at some TJMaxx/Marshall's/Winners stores, but sadly not my local Winners. I ended up ordering this online, hopefully Sation eventually makes it into my Winners.

The colour itself is this amazing bright, almost neon blue-toned purple. Now my camera's idea of this colour is not really what the colour actually is, but this is the best I could do. Imagine it a lot more blinding and bright! The formula on this was actually crazy thick, I did a few fingers and then added some thinner because it was like painting with glue. But after I thinned it, the problem was taken care of and I only needed one coat on most fingers. Bonus! It did dry kind of matte so be sure to add topcoat for shine!




Love it. So purple!! Do you have any of this up and coming brand? The bottle is also a little bigger than normal, 15 ml instead of the usual 14 or so. Nice. I wish I had easier access to Sation because I would totally get a bunch more, their glitters are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment