Friday 28 December 2012

Ibiza Mix Jelly Sandwich

Hey everyone! Happy Friday! Today I have a jelly sandwich. I always mean to do these more often, but I usually have so many new polishes I just wear them instead. It's a real issue. LOL. I love the look of white based glitters, but haven't found the PERFECT one just yet (Yeah, I'm picky) so I thought I would see if I could scratch my itch with polishes I already have. Ibiza Mix by model's own is a great bright glitter, just what I needed. I sandwiched it with OPI Funny Bunny, a white jelly. I can't quite recall how many coats I used, I think it was 2 OPI, 2 model's own, and then another OPI. Don't quote me on it, though.


 

Ta Da!! I don't think this is going to be my PERFECT "candy" glitter, but I definitely like the look, and I like that I didn't have to buy any polishes for it, LOL.

1 comment: