Sunday 9 December 2012

Whimsical Seas

Hey everyone! So this is a combo I have seen before, but I really wanted to try it out for myself. China Glaze Sea Spray is an awesome grayed out light blue, a very pale shade but a little too dusty to be a true pastel. It's not quite a shimmer but it has a little bit of a pearl to it. I really love it. Revlon Whimsical is a light blueish very sheer base with pink and blue hexes and tiny bright blue microglitter. The polish is too sheer to every reach opacity on it's own, so a base is definitely necessary. I think it would look good over other colours too but Sea Spray is the one closest to its base. Whimsical is also a Deborah Lippmann dupe of Glitter in the Air, so that's a bonus!




That's all for today! What do you think of the combo? Not exactly winter appropriate, but I think it's cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment