Monday 28 May 2012

Sweet Hook

Hi! This polish is from the Electropop collection China Glaze put out for spring. Personally I prefer soft and muted colors most of the time, so the lights from this collection were right up my alley! Sweet Hook is a very soft and muted lilac color. It looks very clean and sophisticated on the nail, and feels very mod. I love it. Formula-wise I remember it being a little thick and streaky on the first coat. I ended up using three coats on most of my nails, but it was definitely worth it. I know I'll be reaching for this shade again, probably as a palette cleanser after wearing bright or holo shades!
It was overcast this day so pictures are inside with natural light. I love how shiny it is with a coat of SV! I want to go put it on all over again!



No comments:

Post a Comment