Monday 28 May 2012

Knotty

First of all, happy Memorial Day  to any American readers! I hope you had a good long weekend and observed the holiday in some way.
Knotty is from the Anchors Away collection for Spring 2011. Right now I have this color and Ahoy! but I think I'll be placing an order for quite a few of the others.
Knotty is pretty unique, it's a glass-flecked nude polish. The silvery shimmer is very fine and gives the nude color a really cool glow factor.  It would be great as a work-safe colour with a little something extra! At the first coat I wasn't sure if I liked the polish, but I think it grew on me. I'm not sure if it really goes with my skin tone or not, but the polish itself is pretty. Formula wise it was quite good, sheer at first but I liked how it built up after three coats. I'm a habitual three-coater anyway, the thought of one-coaters weirds me out a bit! Pictures are three coats plus SV.
The first two pictures are in sun, and the last in shade. The shimmer looks crazy in the shade!




No comments:

Post a Comment