Sunday 13 May 2012

Anne + Florio B49

This nail polish was a gift from Leigh, an amazing client of my boyfriend's. She recently got married and went to Thailand for her honeymoon, and she picked up this polish and one other for me while she was there! I was really touched by her thoughtfulness! She's awesome :) And so is this color! It doesn't have a name, just B49. It's a bright pink, almost neon. BUT the finish is a jelly! I am in LOVE. I've barely been able to stop staring at my hands since I put it on last night. So bright, and shiny, and squishy. lovelovelove. I have a feeling I will be reaching for this color a lot over the summer!
I used three coats to get it to an opacity I liked, and cleanup was a little bit of a hassle just because it's so bright. The formula was good, but I'm a spaz and get paint everywhere. I'm REALLY excited to try a jelly sandwich with this polish with the Essie luxeffects flakie Shine of the Times. I'm hoping it might be a similar to the summer Deborah Lippmann shade.


 shade




No comments:

Post a Comment