Sunday 6 May 2012

China Glaze C-C-Courage

So today I have a polish from The Wizard of Ooh Ahz collection China Glaze put out in 2009. When I did some digging, I found out that this was actually a re-release of a collection originally from waaaaay back in 2001. It was re-released due to popular demand, so that's pretty cool!
C-C-Courage is a blueish purple with silver microglitter. The base color is shimmer as well, so it has a nice multidimensional look. It does dry with some texture, so be sure to use a topcoat for a nice glossy finish. I used three coats to be safe, if you use thicker coats you might be able to get away with two. 
I just bought this on TransDesign a month or so ago, so at least part of this collection is still around!

 Sun

Shade
Sun again!

No comments:

Post a Comment