Thursday 18 October 2012

Zoya Neeka

So this polish I had seen on another blog and I fell in loooooooooooove. The smoky purple base, the teeny tiny gold glitter that almost looks like micro flakies... Just gorgeous. The only problem is that Zoya is very htf in my area, unless you order online. Which for some reason, I kept dragging my feet on doing. But then one lucky day, I saw it up for sale on a blogsale over at Polish Art Addiction and I snapped this pretty up! You're looking at three coats and a coat of SV to really bring out that shimmer!


Isn't she beeeeeeeeeeautiful? Also, this is the first post using my totally ghetto awesome lightbox! It's actually just a hacked up cardboard box that I modded using Chalkboard Nails' tutorial which you can find here. This is going to be a super useful tool to help my swatches look way better and I'm super excited. I also got a copy of Photoshop Elements, I had used Photoshop before but I am no expert at all and could basically only crop and rotate. I like the dummy version way better already! Anyway, I hope you enjoy and see you again real soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment