Wednesday 3 October 2012

China Glaze Ingrid

I wore this a while ago but I've been sitting on it until now because it just wasn't fall-weather enough here for me to post it! China Glaze Ingrid is from the Vintage Vixens collection. I had seen swatches online and was interested in it, and then it turned up in the sales bin of my local Chatters and had to get it! I've been on a crusade to try and make myself more fond of brown (not a colour I normally wear a lot of) and this was a nice starter!

Ingrid is a taupe brown with a gold shimmer, and the shimmer is what really makes me like this polish! The formula was good, I only needed two coats here for opacity.

 sun

shade

Now that fall has set in, I definitely need to get myself a lightbox, Alberta is WAY too cold to swatch outside in fall/winter. Its supposed to snow tomorrow. Gross right?

What do you like about fall polishes? Muted cremes, or rich jewel tone shimmers? I think I like both!

No comments:

Post a Comment