Friday 26 October 2012

China Glaze Rainstorm

Hey all! This is going to be a super quick post because I have to go get ready for work (laaaaame)! This is an older polish I picked up in the sale bin at some random salon in West Edmonton Mall a few weeks ago. It looked interesting in the bottle so it came home with me!

Rainstorm is a medium cornflower blue polish with some bright blue microglitter in it! The microglitter doesn't look clumpy or gritty in the polish, it lays smooth and makes it look really interesting. On top of that, there's also a very very subtle violet shimmer, almost a pearl effect. I think it's a super pretty colour! Formula wise, this one was a little odd. It's very sheer and needed 4 coats, and it was thick but runny at the same time. I didn't have much trouble controlling it though. Maybe the formula is weird because it's an older polish? Anyway, here are the pics! All have Nail Tek II basecoat and SV topcoat!




I think it does look like a rainstorm, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment