Wednesday 24 October 2012

Joe Fresh Mulberry

Hey folks! I'm back with another awesome Joe Fresh! Since I just talked about them Monday, I'll go right into the polish.

Mulberry is a deep, vampy wine colour with amazing gold and what looks like burgundy microglitter/shimmer. Once again, the shimmer almost looks like teeny tiny flakies a la Zoya Neeka, and I loved that so obviously I love this too! This is a FANTASTIC fall/winter polish and I'm super glad I scooped it up! Formula was, it was perfection, I only needed two coats and had hardly any cleanup. I will note that the tiny bottles on Joe Fresh polishes take some getting used to, but after that it's all good. I loved this so much that I ended my swatch session and put it on as a full mani!

Let's see some pictures! All have Nail Tek II basecoat and SV topcoat.




 Can we just take a moment here and look at that bottle? Amazing.

Love love love. Thank you Joe Fresh. If he was a person, I would have to marry him.  

No comments:

Post a Comment