Thursday 22 November 2012

Joe Fresh Bumbleberry

Hi!!
Okay so I realize I'm on a super intense Joe Fresh kick right now but I seriously can't help it! They're my go-to for creme shades that round out a collection. They do great basic colours that I love, but don't necessarily want to spend a ton of money on. (I'm looking at you, $10/bottle OPI!) The formula is almost always great, and the price point is so right! Three for ten dollars, don't mind if I do. This particular colour is a great berry shade, a bit more on the pink side. It has a great creme formula and went on easily in two coats. The little short brush handles do take some time to get used to, but the brushes themselves are fantastic. Anyway this is all something you've heard from me before, so let's get on to the picture!



I really loved this shade and will be reaching for it to pair with some glitters soon! The little bit of blackness at my nail line isn't the polish's fault btw, I didn't clean up properly after the galaxy mani.


No comments:

Post a Comment