Monday 5 November 2012

Lazy 15- Tape Mani

Hi Everyone!
I saw this nail art challenge on the Polish Enthusiast's blog and thought.... I'm lazy, this might work for me! haha. So there are 15 different prompts in this challenge, most of which are things I've wanted to try for a while! The first is a tape mani.

I used Ruby Pumps (man I am burning through these untrieds!) as my base, 2 coats. Then I taped off the triangles with regular scotch tape and added China Glaze Liquid Leather, my go to black polish. Once it was on, I peeled the tape off before the polish dried and voila, triangles! My lines aren't as neat as they could be, but for my first time I'm pretty happy with it!



What do you think about tape manis? I think they're an easy way to get a look that makes people think you did a lot more work than you actually did ;) Next I need to get my hands on some striping tape and try that out!


No comments:

Post a Comment