Thursday 7 February 2013

Zoya Monica- February Untrieds

Hey! So I can never find any Zoyas locally. All the ones I have were either ordered online (most of them) or bought secondhand (two of them). This one I bought online when I couldn't find a perfect smoky purple like this one!

Monica is a darker, dusty, murky purple with reddish tints. It's from one of the recent fall collections, and I really love it for the fall/winter seasons! It's also a great colour for layering, as you will be finding out shortly! Hint hint, nudge nudge. Great formula, two easy coats here without topcoat.



Very nice! I can definitely see myself wearing this lots on its own and underneath lots of effects toppers!

Be sure to check out Amanda and Amanda with their untrieds as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment