Saturday 9 February 2013

Revlon Midnight Sparkle

Hey! I hope you're all having a great day :)  This polish popped up on blogs a month or two a go and I loved it! I actually really like Revlon, they have a great range of shades and they do some pretty interesting glitters. Most of them ARE dupes for higher end polishes, but still I'm down with saving some money.

Midnight Sparkle is very dupe-y to Deborah Lippmann Lady Sings the Blues. I don't own it, and DL prices are a little steep for me, but I am very happy to have a similar polish! The Revlon has a very deep blue jelly base with silver hexes and microglitter. The glitter does come off looking blue because of how pigmented the base is. I only needed two coats for coverage with this polish. It did have some texture, so if you have a thicker topcoat, use it!

I had to order this polish from eBay because it didn't show up in my local stores, so I'm not sure if it didn't come to Canada or if it sold out locally before I could find it. If you want it though, I would definitely recommend tracking it down soon because it was part of the Holiday collection and might not be around much longer.





No comments:

Post a Comment