Monday 11 February 2013

Revlon Heavenly

Good morning! So today I have another Revlon glitter, I feel like they've been releasing some really awesome stuff lately, even if it is mostly dupes. I had seen Heavenly on blogs and was really surprised when I spotted it locally, so I grabbed it! I didn't have one of the similar glitters (DL Stairway to Heaven, CG Snowglobe, etc, etc.) Heavenly will be getting lots of use  over my spring pastels!

Formula wise it was a little bit thick, however it was also very packed with glitter so I was happy about that. I might try adding just a bit of thinner to make it easier for next time. Pictures show one coat, and you'll be seeing the base polish later this week! Heavenly is made up of lots of small blue SQUARE iridescent glitters and larger multicoloured pastel hex glitters. Super cool and definitely very versatile, I bet this would look amazeballs over black!



That's it from me for now, have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! I should have picked this up but I *do* have two bottles of China Glaze Snow Globe so maybe I'm okay without ;)

    ReplyDelete