Saturday 23 February 2013

Glitter Gradient with KBShimmer

 Hi! So I've been a terrible blogger this week, oops! I finally got some new swatches so this week will be better. I originally put on my base polish to photograph it for the Untrieds challenge, but then decided I wanted to do a glitter gradient with my new KBShimmer polish!

Starting with my base, I put on two coats of Joe Fresh Moss. Like the name describes, this is a great dark, slightly murky green. It makes me think of vegetation and foliage, the murkiness makes it a very "natural" green. Then I added KBShimmer We Three Blings in a glitter gradient concentrated around the cuticle. We Three Blings is actually a glitter from the Christmas collection, but I waited to get it until just recently. I think Harlow and Co still has it for sale!









I can definitely say I love both these polishes! The green is really cool and edgy, and I think the gold glitter is going to be usable year round and not just for Christmas time!

No comments:

Post a Comment