Tuesday 26 February 2013

Butter London Brummie- February Untrieds

Hi! So I have my first Butter London today. I haven't purchased any Butter Londons because I find the price point pretty high, but I saw this on clearance at Winners for $5 so I figured I pretty much HAD to get it!

Brummie is a cool, weird neon purple. On the first coat it looked quite warm but then the next few coats made it look more of a cool purple. I did find it pretty sheer and it needed three coats to build up fully, it also dried very matte so definitely be sure to use topcoat.




Those bumps on my ring finger are some kind of remnant of the glitter I was wearing before, not bubbles in the polish. Overall I think this is a really unique colour of purple, I have a lot of purple but nothing quite like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment