Saturday 23 March 2013

OPI Every Month Is Oktoberfest

I'm back again! This time I have a shade from the OPI Germany collection from last fall. At first I passed on it at first, but then as time went by I became convinced I had to get the shimmers or I'd regret it later! Anyone else do that to themselves? When my bottle of this colour arrived I was worried it was the same as my Ger-manicure because they looked so alike in the bottles, and I knew that there was a labelling mishap with the press pack samples bloggers received. BUT it was all good, my shades are right!

Every Month Is Oktoberfest is the most amazing dark purple, almost blue base but with gorgeous warm plum shimmer. It glows on the nail like jewels!  I think this was two coats. I didn't write it down, oops! Topcoat on all nails except my middle, not that it makes much of a difference with the shine!



Look at how that baby lights up in direct lighting! So pretty, I'm so happy I ended up ordering this one! And just wait until you see what else I did with it ;)

2 comments: