Monday 11 March 2013

Nude Glam!

Not like that! Get your minds out of the gutter ;) This is a mani I found on Pinterest a while ago and have been wanting to recreate for a while! I think it may have been done with Deborah Lippmann polishes but my budget doesn't allow too many of them! 

I used Essence Modern Romance as my base colour, it's a sheer nude with a pinkish/copper shimmer. I used three coats to cover my VNL. Then I used two coats of KBShimmer We Three Blings over top to glam it up a little! I topped the whole thing off with some SV. I actually really love this combo, it's a great way to do nude nails without it being a snoozefest. I love the mixture of hexes and flakes in the glitter topcoat, I'll definitely be trying it out over other colours!





And as I was looking through my photos on the camera, Oscar jumped into my lightbox and started playing with my polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment