Monday 25 March 2013

Nail Pattern Boldness Boop Oop a Dupe

Hello there! Monday again, I can't complain though because I'm actually off today! Hopefully I'll do some swatching so I have posts for you this week! ;) After wearing EMIO for a few days, I thought I should throw a little somethin' somethin' on top to spice it up. My indie collection has been growing pretty fast lately, and I recently picked up a few polishes from Nail Pattern Boldness via Llarrowe. This is meant to be a dupe for the infamous Clarins 230 multichrome polish. I don't own it, nor am I ever likely to given it's astronomical selling price, so this is good enough for me!

The shimmer has a beautiful glow to it, and shifts from reddish to gold and even green at extreme angles, although I forgot to capture that on camera. I only used one coat over EMIO. The first picture is indirect lighting, then I hit it with some ray power!





I can't wait to try this over other colours! I've seen it used over a dark blue and it look fantastic that way, it might be my next experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment