Thursday 1 November 2012

China Glaze Dorothy Who?

Hey all!
This polish is awesome because it came to me in a Secret Goblin swap I did with a few other girls for Halloween! It was started by the lovely Amanda of The Nail Polish Enthusiast and my Secret Goblin was Arlyn, she is a total sweetie and you may have seen her on twitter! @Arlyn531
She did a fantastic job and I love everything she got me, my gift included China Glaze Dorothy Who, Ruby Pumps, and For Audrey, as well as Revlon Naughty and some cute extras!

So I decided to get right into my gift and today I'm showing you Dorothy Who, a bright blue jelly base packed with silver microglitter. It does go on sheer, so you'll have to build it up to avoid VNL. I have three coats and you can still see a little bit. The formula was good, not too hard to control, and I didn't notice any staining when I took it off!



There you have it! Pretty hey? I think it'll be great in the summer but the glitter makes it work for winter too!

My nails and cuticles have been giving me some trouble lately, the corners kept breaking off my nails so I've rounded them a bit and am taking lots of Biotin and Omega 3 supplements so hopefully they toughen up soon, and I have some wounds on my cuticles I tried my best to photoshop out! Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment